Nuance Salma Hayek Dual Phase Makeup Remover Review

As many of my friends know, I just love browsing the aisles at CVS.  I especially love being a member of the Beauty Club and earning rewards.  Recently, I found this amazing makeup remover.  It is called Nuance Salma Hayek Cucumber & Rosewater Dual Phase Makeup Remover. 

The bottle contains a watery liquid and a more oily substance which you must shake to make perform.  It is similar to a salad dressing that separates. 



I love this particular makeup remover for a few reasons:
  • It can be used all over the face and not make me break out
  •  It smells good and is pleasant to use
  •  It is strong enough to remove my long wear lipstick
  •  It is sort of fun to use!
I am already on my second bottle and it lasts a few months.  I will be definitely giving this as gifts to my besties for the holidays. 

*Listed as $7.99 on the CVS website but I got it on sale.

* I paid for this item myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...